The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment 2021 application form is now out. This is good news for all interested applicants. This page has been created to guide applicants on how to apply online, how to obtain the application form, the general requirements and qualifications for CBN recruitment 2021 and other relevant details.
Read till the end of this article to get all the latest updates you need concerning the CBN recruitment for 2021.
Important Information About CBN Recruitment 2021
- Prepare all the required and necessary credentials for the CBN 2021 recruitment applications.
- Scan the necessary credentials and keep them in a safe place.
- When the application is on, ensure you apply on time as the deadline for CBN recruitment may not be extended.
- Start and submit your application by yourself to avoid any missing data or documents.
- Avoid paying money to anyone who claims he can help you secure the job.
- Login regularly on the portal to keep yourself informed with the latest about CBN recruitment.
- During registration, make sure you crosscheck your details before submission.
- Note that multiple applications for CBN recruitment 2021 may lead to disqualification.
- CBN recruitment is online and it’s free.
General Requirements for CBN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
All interested applicants must take note of the following requirements regardless of the position they are applying for:
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credit in not less than three subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 40 before December 2020
- Original certificates of BSc/HND/OND
- Two sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Valid means of identification (International passport, voters id-card, national id-card or drivers license)
Core Disciplines Required for Employment at CBN
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
CBN Recruitment 2021/2022 Process
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources
Special Skills for CBN Recruitment
These are the special skills the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) desires of interested candidates:
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
Please NOTE that the CBN application process for 2021 is free. All interested applicants should visit the official recruitment portal for CBN 2021.
Update: The CBN Recruitment portal is currently not available. This means that all applications submitted now will not be accepted. This page will be updated with the application form once it is out. You can bookmark this page to stay updated.
Related Recruitments 2021/2022 – Recommended