EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 application form is now out! We want to inform you that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has successfully commenced recruitment for the year 2021.
This article will guide you on how you can complete any of the vacant positions advertised by the commission.
What you need to know about the EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 processes
- The EFCC operations are very sensitive in nature.
- You’ll be required to pass through a medical test to ascertain that you’re fit for the position.
- You have to be intelligent – dealing and handling sensitive cases.
Although any background investigation about candidates is done after the names have been shortlisted, pass interviews, and receive offer of employment.
This is not to get you scared. If you’re medically fit, you can work in any government recruitment agencies including the EFCC.
But before applying at all, you must meet certain employment requirements to qualify for employment with the EFCC and we’re going to show you just that in this article.
EFCC Recruitment 2021 – Vacant Positions
Graduate Detective Superintendent (DS)
Slot: 20 Openings per State
Detective Assistant (DA)
Slot: 20 Openings per State
Detective Inspector (DI)
Slot: 20 Openings per
General Requirement for EFCC Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates applying for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cadre, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
- All interested candidates must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Birth certificate
- BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- In addition, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fit.
- pregnant women, people with criminal charges against them, abnormal persons, should not apply.
- All applicants must not be above the age of 25 years.
- Applicants must not be married.
How to complete the EFCC Recruitment 2021 application
To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment 2021, go to any of the EFCC offices close to you and obtain the EFCC Recruitment Form. Fill the form as instructed and submit it on or before the closing date. You can as well visit their official careers page to complete your registration online.
List of EFCC Offices Nationwide
The EFCC offices are zoned with different states under the jurisdiction.
Abuja Zonal Office (No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II
Benin Zonal Office (No. 1 High Court Road, GRA)
Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA)
Borno Zonal Office (Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout)
Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government College Road. Independence Layout)
Gombe Zonal Office (No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA)
Ibadan Zonal Office (16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku)
Ilorin Zonal Office (No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA)
Kaduna Zonal Office (No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa)
Kano Zonal Office (No. 2 Hajj Camp Road)
Lagos Zonal Office (No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA)
Sokoto Zonal Office (No. 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd)
Uyo Zonal Office (No.3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing)
After submitting your application,
The Commission will begin the shortlisting process of successful candidates for the screening exercise. And then you’ll be invited for interviews.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you review all the documents and the form you fill before submitting. Any false or incorrect information will lead to disqualification.
The commission has yet to be specific about the deadlines. You can bookmark this page or sign up for our regular newsletters and you’ll be updated.
If you like this information share it with your friends.