ExxonMobil latest graduate internship programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading oil and gas company.
ExxonMobil trains graduates from the first day of their internship with relevant skill pertaining to oil and gas and business at large.
From your first day with ExxonMobil, you can begin to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
Why You Should Apply for the Latest ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program
- ExxonMobil believes in the continuous learning and development of fresh graduate – helping them in developing their careers.
- You will be given the opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments.
- You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Eligibility Criteria for the ExxonMobil Latest Graduate Internship 2021
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer, Metallurgical & Material Engineering, Geoscience or other related engineering disciplines
- The applicant must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019.
Additional eligibility criteria
- Leadership skill
- Analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply
Log on to the job application portal and click “Apply” to start your application.
Follow the instructions carefully and make sure all information is correct.
Note: Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
You’ll be required to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period.
- An updated CV/Resume.
- Your academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available).
- Your Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Important Information: ExxonMobil job advert doesn’t require payment of any processing or registration fee. Do not pay anyone claiming he can help you process your application.