All interested applicants for FAAN recruitment 2021 can now begin their application process.
The application form is officially out. This page has been created as a guide on how to go about the application process.
If you wish to apply for the available job positions shared by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), read this page to the end. It contains the basic requirements and qualifications. It also contains a step-by-step guide on how to apply without getting disqualified.
You can bookmark this page for more updates on FAAN Recruitment 2021.
Available Job Positions for FAAN Recruitment 2021
Before going into the requirements and academic qualifications, here are the vacant positions waiting to be filled by successful applicants:
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- The ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- The ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08.
Basic Requirements/Qualifications for FAAN Recruitment 2021
All interested applicants are advised to read the requirements carefully before proceeding with the application process.
These are the general requirements for people seeking to work with FAAN:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- All interested applicants must not be less than the age of 25 and not be above the age of 35
- Must have a medical certificate of mental and physical fitness
- Must not be suffering from any form of mental and physical stress
- Must not have physical impediments such as sight problems, hearing difficulties
- Must not have had a major orthopedic operation done in the past
- Must not have flat foot
- Must not have fracture
- Must not have been convicted of a financial crime
FAAN Recruitment 2021 Academic Qualifications
These are the necessary academic qualifications to have before proceeding to apply for the available job positions in FAAN:
- The West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2021/2022
Qualified candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal of FAAN 2021 to begin their application.
Step-by-step Guide on how to complete FAAN Application form 2021
- Get all your credentials and documents ready for scanning and uploading online
- Log on to the official portal
- Upload your documents along with a detailed CV
- Submit your application
- Ensure you filled in a relevant email because you will be contacted for an online aptitude test
- Applicants who get shortlisted for the online aptitude test will be given a Unique Test ID Number
Documents Required for FAAN 2021 Application
- A detailed CV
- All school certificates starting from primary school to the highest level of education
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- A recent passport photo
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
The graduate entry level candidates are entitled to the basic salary of N98,000 monthly.
Please disregard false information about the FAAN 2021 application form. The official portal has not released the latest application form. Bookmark this page to stay updated with current information about FAAN Recruitment.