The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has started the recruitment process for 2020/2021.
On this page, you will be guided on how to apply for the FCSC 2020/2021, the basic requirements and qualifications for the FCSC 2020/2021, how to obtain the FCSC 2020/2021 recruitment form and other relevant details you need to process your application and get the job.
Interested applicants for the FCSC recruitment 2021 are to enter their employment and educational details as specified below.
Federal Civil Service Commission Relevant Facts
There are nine Departments within the commission. The Recruitment and Appointment Department is one of the Core sections of the Commission. The department is made up of two divisions – Recruitment, Secondment and Transfer Divisions.
Under the department, there is a Director, two Deputy Directors, three Assistant Directors and a host of other Administrative, Executive, Secretariat and Clerical officers whose functions include:
- Collation of vacancy positions from MDA.
- Processing and recruitment of eligible graduates into the Federal Civil Service.
- Arranging for interviews by placing an advertisement for vacancies in national dailies, television, radio and the internet.
- Processing of all applications for transfer of service or secondment to and fro or within the mainstream Federal Civil Service.
- Issuance of appointment letters or transfer/secondment of service to successful applicants.
- Regularization of appointment after six months of offer of provisional appointment.
- Issuance of movement forms and changing staff.
- Any other duty assigned by the Chairman.
FCSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Basic Requirements
- Must be Nigerian by birth or descent
- Minimum of second class upper degree
- NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- NCE/ Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Certificate with five credits (including Mathematics and English) for Other Ranks
- Must be between the age of 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Must be psychologically stable
- Must be physically fit with an ability to run 10 km non-stop, 40 push-ups and 10 chin-ups
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the quantitative field or another relevant discipline
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in the quantitative field or another relevant discipline
- Computer literacy especially conversancy with Microsoft office, web applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Must be medically fit
- Must be of good character. That is, free from any past criminal conviction or financial unscrupulousness.
How to Apply for FCSC recruitment 2021 on the application portal
You can apply online through the FCSC official 2021/2021 recruitment portal. You can also apply offline.
Online Application Process for FCSC 2021/2022 Recruitments
- Log on to the official FCSC 2020/2021 portal which is www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and go to the vacancies tab
- Click on the vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal
- Start by registering your account
- Log in to apply or manage your profile
- Search for the available jobs
Offline Application Process
- Visit the Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions within these Geo-political zones: North-West (Kaduna); North-East (Yola); North-Central & Federal Capital Territory Mabushi (Abuja); South-East (Owerri); South-South (Port Harcourt); South-West (Ibadan)
- The main headquarters for FCSC is located in the capital city of Nigeria, Abuja. The specific address is No 4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja
- Submit your application form in a sealed envelope. Make sure you have clearly specified the Ministry and post you are applying for
- Write clearly on the envelope: Hon Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Please NOTE that the FCSC recruitment process is absolutely free. Anyone demanding money from you to process your application is a scam agent.
While the FCSC recruitment for 2020/2021 is no longer available, this page is for all relevant updates concerning the FCSC.