Federal Government Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the ongoing Federal Government recruitment 2020 application.
The federal government of Nigeria recently announced massive recruitment that’ll see both graduate and non-graduate in Nigeria getting employed.
Here you can learn more about the agencies that are currently conducting recruitment 2020. Not just that, you’ll understand the requirements and qualifications, including other relevant information.
The Nigerian Federal Government has come out to say that it’s recruitment plans are for graduates and non-graduates who are ready to work for the development of the nation.
If you’re looking for relevant information about the agency you wish to apply for or that’s currently open for recruitment, these guidelines are all you need to get started and complete your application. The Federal Government of Nigeria recruitment plans is one that has been tagged the economic development plan.
Note: All online applications for Federal Government Recruitment in Nigeria is FREE.
Don’t be scammed! You’re not to pay any fee or commission to anybody. Therefore, If you come across anyone on any website asking you for money in exchange of jobs, or guaranteeing you that your name will be shortlisted if you pay a certain amount, just know that it’s unrealistic.
I simply recommend you run away from such a person. And proceed by reporting the person/website to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Here are some of the questions about the Federal Government of Nigeria vacancies which will are going to provide answers to.
So stick around with me.
- Is the federal government 2020 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain federal government recruitment forms?
- What is the latest federal government job in Nigeria
- federal government teachers recruitment and application process
- When will FG start the 2020 Recruitment process?
- What’s the update about federal government recruitment 2020?
- How do I access the federal government recruitment portal?
- How can I apply for the ongoing federal government recruitment 2020?
The growth of unemployment in Nigeria is alarming and the Federal government of Nigeria is rising up to ensure that there’s a decline in the unemployment rate.
If you’re unemployed, you need to seize this opportunity to register and submit your application into at least one of the following government agencies.
And if you’re interested in NGO agencies, a private company, follow this link for procedures on how to complete your application with any of the agencies that are currently open for recruitment.
Recruitment Update, November 2020
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is recruiting. They are currently looking for applicants who will fill some of the vacant positions of the ministries and agencies.
This notice came on Thursday by the commission urging all unemployed youths in Nigeria who have the qualifications and meet the requirements to submit applications online.
These are the ministries with open positions:
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments.
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
These vacancies are full time and are for graduates who possess OND, HND, BA/BSc.
These job openings are available in all 36 states including the federal capital.
How to apply
Applicants can visit their official website at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng to directly apply.
Please note: All applicants are directed to collect FCSC forms from the chairman of the states civil service commissions (FCSC) from the six geo-political zones in the country:
North-West Kaduna, South-South Port Harcourt, North-East Yola, South-West Ibadan, North–Central and FCT Mabushi Abuja, and South-East Owerri.
According to the commission, the ongoing registration is in compliance with the third mandate of the National Directorate of Employment (NDE), which its sole purpose is to act as a clearinghouse…linking job seekers with vacancies in collaboration with other federal and state government agencies.
List of Federal Government Economy Agencies Jobs in Nigeria
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
- National Pension Commission PenCom(PenCom)
- National Planning Commission (NPC)
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Debt Management Office (DMO)
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC)
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC)
- Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority(NEPZA)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC)
Agricultural Agencies Jobs in Nigeria
These are the Agricultural agencies in Nigeria that may likely recruit this 2020. Be on the lookout!
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
- National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
- National Veterinary Research Institute(NVRI)
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation(NAIC)
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NRCRI)
- National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research.
- National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA)
Federal Aviation Agencies Jobs
If you’ve a passion for aviation and want to work with the FAAN, here is a list of all the agencies in Nigerian aviation that may likely recruit before the close of the year:
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
- Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
Jobs in Federal Communication Agencies
Communication skills are soft skills but its not everyone’s thing. So if you’ve got the skill – you can address the public very well – here’s the opportunity to get in the federal government workforce.
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
- Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)
- National Frequency Management Council.
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC).
Education/Teaching Federal Government Jobs
Do you look forward to applying for teaching jobs in Nigeria? Take a look at some of the education agencies that may likely recruit this 2020:
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- National Teachers Institute (NTI)
- National Business and Technical Examinations
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- West African Examination Council (WAEC)
- National Universities Commission (NUC)
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- Board (NABTEB)
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Federal Government Energy and Power Jobs
Here’s a list of some important agencies of the federal government that deal with energy and power in Nigeria:
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
- Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
- Rural Electrification Agency (REA)
- Transmission Company of Nigeria
- Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL)
- Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)
Government Environmental Agencies Jobs
Jobs in the environmental agencies are quite interesting because it gives you the opportunity to contribute to the ecosystem – preserving the mother earth. If this is something that interests you, take a look at some of the agencies that may be open for application before the end of 2020.
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA)
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN)
- Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
- National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA)
- National Environmental Standards.
Federal Government Health/Medical Jobs
Are you a certified health practitioner? If yes, then you can go through the under-listed agencies to know if there are any available vacancies for you.
This is a highly professional job category and the application is restricted to majorly health practitioners. And before you can work in any of the federal government health agencies in Nigeria you’ll need to provide a valid licence.
Below is a list of the agencies you can apply in.
- National Health Insurance Scheme – (NHIS) (www.nhis.gov.ng)
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research(NIMR)
- Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS(NACA)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- National Agency for Food and Drug
This section discusses lists of Nigerian maritime agencies Jobs under the watchful eyes of the Nigerian Federal government. Getting a job here means good salary. The Maritime salary structure will be diffused soon here.
Maritime jobs come with good pay and the application is not as stressful as you may think.
The application process is almost the same as every other application.
Here’s a list of agencies that recruits new people at least one in every year:
Science and Technology Jobs Under the Federal Government Agencies
Below are the agencies which you can look out for once they open for recruitment. And that might happen before the end of 2020.
We also help in keeping you up to date with the latest jobs.
- National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI)
- National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
- Nigerian Communications Satellite Ltd(NIGCOMSAT)
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority(NNRA)
- Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
- National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM)
- National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
- National Centre for Remote Sensing, Jos (NCRS)
Water Resources Vacancies
Agencies under the water resources and management are few but they regularly recruit people into offices and you can take the advantage whenever the application is open.
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC)
- River Basin Development Authorities (RBDA’s)
- National Water Resources Institute (NWRI)
- Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA)
UPDATED: Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates (Download PDF, Check your names here)
Other Jobs Under The Nigeria Federal Government Agencies
Below are the lists of other Federal government agencies where you can apply online or offline.
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS)
- Nigeria Custom service (NCS)
- Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC)
- Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB)
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN)
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
- National Boundary Commission
- Nigeria Armed Forces
- National Council of Arts and Culture(NCAC)
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund(NERFUND)
- National Emergency Management Agency(NEMA)
- National Hajj Commission of Nigeria(NaHCON)
- National Human Rights Commission(NHRC)
- National Identity Management Commission(NIMC)
- Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission(NCPC)
- National Boundary Commission
- National Council of Arts and Culture(NCAC)
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund(NERFUND)
- National Emergency
- Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation(NTDC)
- Public Complaints Commission
- National Institute for Hospitality Tourism(NIHOTOUR)
- National Sports Commission (NSC)
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- The Department of State Services (DSS) recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI)
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
- National Poverty Eradication Programme(NAPEP)
- National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC)
- Nigeria Institute of Building (NIOB)
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Nigeria Civil Defence and Security corps
- Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- Federal Character Commission (FCC)
Why You Do You Need To Apply For Federal Government Recruitments
I know most people think that when it comes to government jobs, its impossible for a common man to make it to the shortlisted list. But that’s not the truth. Not all these agencies allow people to come in through slots. And most times, its pure recruiting where everyone goes through the processes and the successful candidates are selected for interviews.
You need to take this opportunity if you’re yet to get employed. The federal government mission is to reduce the poverty rate and the only way it can achieve such is to engage the people. This makes the federal government of Niger to be committed to providing the basics that the citizens need.
Follow this link to apply for currently opened federal government recruitment 2020 that’s currently open for applications.
When is the Federal Government Recruitment Deadline?
The federal Government recruitment is currently ongoing. No DEADLINE yet. But we’ll definitely update you when that comes up.
To stay updated, subscribe to our newsletter or request for one of our services here @ Careers Nigeria.
Ask me anything in the comment section below regarding the Federal Government Recruitment 2020.
If you find this article informative, kindly share it among your friends.