Latest INEC Recruitment 2020 Applications
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2020 application portal is open for applicants. INEC which is part of the federal government agencies has opened a recruitment portal for all applicants who meet the minimum requirements.
This article will take you through how you can successfully apply for the open positions in the organisation. And also get updates about other job openings in both government and private organisations for both graduates and non-graduates.
Here, you can find information about the basic requirements, qualifications, and the details of the position you are applying for.
The INEC is the electoral body, which is set up to conduct elections in Nigeria. Its mandate is to conduct free, fair and credible elections across the states in Nigeria. The electioneering process, the results and the announcement are all the responsibility of the organisation.
Our recruitment guide in this article will provide answers to many questions that are commonly asked by people such as:
- When is INEC Recruitment for 2020?
- How to apply for INEC Recruitment 2020?
- What is the INEC Official Recruitment Portal?
- INEC Recruitment Requirement 2020?
- INEC 2020/2021 Recruitment Deadline?
The INEC recruitment 2020 notice came out by the agency for various positions, which include:
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)
- Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)
- Professional / Experienced Hire
They also advise that all eligible candidates can start their application process online by filling the form on the portal.
FCSC Recruitment Update, November 2020
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is recruiting. They are currently looking for applicants who will fill some of the vacant positions of the ministries and agencies.
This notice came on Thursday by the commission urging all unemployed youths in Nigeria who have the qualifications and meet the requirements to submit applications online.
FIND OUT MORE HERE
INEC Job Requirements and Qualifications
If you’re applying for any of the vacant positions in INEC you must not be older than 35 years. And you should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under-listed Science disciplines
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- You must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing a minimum of National Diploma/equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Note that application is open to both male and female.
Available Vacant Positions for INEC
Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)
Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)
Professional / Experienced Hire
To apply for any of this position…
latest INEC Recruitment 2020 Application General Requirement
Here is a general requirement – an applicant MUST meet:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government;
- Note: Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
JOB DESCRIPTION (PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES)
- Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
JOB DESCRIPTION (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission;
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be completed online.
And to apply, log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal https://pres.inecnigeria.org/ to complete the application form free of charge. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
How To Get Shortlisted For INEC Interview
- Don’t wait for the deadline. Apply on time.
- Make sure you start the application, finish it and submit it by yourself. Don’t start and send your data to another person to complete it for you.
- Make sure you provide all the necessary documents.
- Ensure you cross-check your details before submitting.
- Don’t submit multiple applications. This can lead to disqualification.
Note: INEC recruitment portal 2020 is open to all and application is free.
You might also want to check…
List of Federal Government Economy Agencies Jobs To Look Out For in 2020
National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
National Pension Commission PenCom(PenCom)
National Planning Commission (NPC)
National Sugar Development Council(NSDC)
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
Debt Management Office (DMO)
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC)
Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC)
Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)
Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority(NEPZA)
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC)
To stay updated, subscribe to our newsletter or request for one of our services here @Careers Nigeria.
All the information provided here at careers Nigeria about INEC recruitment 2020/2021 is to provide adequate information about how to apply for the INEC jobs – the general requirements and qualifications needed.
If you find this article informative, kindly share it among your friends.