GeoSpectra Engineering Services & Consultants Ltd, is a topnotch Nigerian indigenous company, highly reputable for its excellent services in the oil and gas industry. The company is registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission of Nigeria with its scope of operation focusing on Reservoir Management and Consultancy , Analytical Laboratories (Environmental, Bio-monitoring, Crude assay and PVT) Services, Manpower Capacity Development and Training, Instrumentation, Process Control and Automation Maintenance, Calibration and Validation of Metering System, as well as Procurement, and Logistics Management.
It is worthwhile to mention that we have acquired vast and impeccable decades of experiences in our key areas of operations from reputable multinationals and local organizations. Thus, GeoSpectra is committed to providing exceptionally high-quality services that improve the business performance of its clients.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.