Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT .
The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly quali…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Liaising with HR and other departments.
- Recruit and organize orientation for personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance and procurement activities
- Performs related work as assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or similar courses with at least 5 years cognate experience as Administrative Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Strategic thinker.
- Decision-making skills
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Method of Application
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers