Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
P.F. Candle Co. is a small batch candle company based in Los Angeles, run by wife and husband team Kristen Pumphrey & Thomas Neuberger. Check out our crew below!
We love how candles have the power to change the entire atmosphere of a room with their soft glow and fragrance.
All of our candles are made using domestically grown soy wax, cotton …
Read more about this company
- Blow Moulding Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring bottle blow moulding,forming, shaping of PET, HDPE containers, Resin handling service and maintenance are carried out properly.
- Operating Blow Moulding machine ensuring all parameters are within the set point, and report to Team Manager any deviations.
- Maintains the proper cleaning and greasing of moulds pins & bushes of Blow Moulding Machines.
- Ensure the efficient operation of Blow Moulding machines and down line equipment.
- Manage all areas of packaging including blow moulding / injection moulding, filling, capping and sealing, labeling and bagging to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure that blow moulding of containers is done as per prescribed quality standards
- Ensure preventive maintenance carried out as per machine manufacturer reconditions
- Ensure to follow the Safe Working practices while operating the machineries.
- Adhering to all other instructions given by the Team Manager to achieve area shift objectives.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers