Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge tec…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/004
Department: Growth & Implementation
Reports to: Head Growth & Implementation
- Under the supervision of the Head- Growth & Implementation, the Business Development Executive will work directly on the field to develop and execute business and marketing strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- S/He will provide the marketing information that will translate to promoting the company’s product and services, building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, close business deals and manage business accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building key customer relationships and manage business accounts.
- Delivering/exceeding target sales and vendor signups for the organization.
- Increase the acquisition of vendors/merchants and ensure high retention rate.
- Ensures all the organizations products and services are always available to customers.
- Ensures the organizations brands have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing.
- Ensure market expansion, penetration and coverage of the entire market.
- Create and follow up on new and existing vendors/merchants and manage their accounts.
- Ensuring that company product and services is available & visible throughout assigned territory.
- Good understanding of the market & competition.
- Achieve set targets and productivity in KPI’s
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
- Keep comprehensive records of sign ups , visits and follow up on customers and vendors and update it regularly
- Work with Team lead in the development of business relationship plans and strategies.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Sell products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and customers by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Social Sciences or any related Field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to meet and surpass target
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to generate significant new revenues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with Vendors
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Letter of Interest and CV as a single PDF file to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be Business Development Executive – Abuja
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.