P.F. Candle Co. is a small batch candle company based in Los Angeles, run by wife and husband team Kristen Pumphrey & Thomas Neuberger. Check out our crew below!
We love how candles have the power to change the entire atmosphere of a room with their soft glow and fragrance.
All of our candles are made using domestically grown soy wax, cotton core wicks, fine fragrance oils, and apothecary inspired packaging. Jars are finished off with a simple label and brass lid. Each candle is hand poured, packaged, and shipped in our Los Angeles studio.
As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
- Second Class Upper in Production Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ progressive experience leading operations in a production or chemical manufacturing facility.
- Must posses leadership and management capabilities
- Strong communication and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.