Cedarcrest Hospitals / Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd is a modern specialist medical care centre located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria’s blossoming capital. It was established in January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard of local healthcare that is comparable with what obtains in other more developed parts of the world.
The centre st…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Niger
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Kainji, Niger
- Reporting to primarily to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will take charge of the financial health of the organization by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- The role of the Finance Officer involves providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business.
- The incumbent should be available to provide leadership and dispute resolution strategies to team members and clients.
- The Finance Officer must be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate must demonstrate interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- The role holder should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, the incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures, assist in budget preparation and management activities, develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency, conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Prepare and Process invoices, balance sheets, etc
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Reconcile bank statements
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Participate in financial audits
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, income statements, expense reports, etc
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3+ years Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Outstanding knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills is desired
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Professional certification with ICAN etc is an added advantage
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.