Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing.
The company offer spectrum of HR services.
TALENTS and SKILLS Africa is also available as an online recruitment platform to e…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client, an indigenous Food Mart company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customersТ expectations and companyТs objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Understanding shelf placement strategies and in-store displays to market a product and maximize exposure to customers.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- SSCE or OND
- Must have experience in sales or supermarket/grocery business.
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Preferably a female between the age of 23-30 years
- Must stay around Ajah – Sangotedo axis of Lagos.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the position / location applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers