Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
The day to day demands across the spheres of our existence from family to work, among others can take a toll on what we can bear mentally, and we deserve to seek for and receive help because these daily demands can lead to stressors which can result in a range of problems such as substance abuse and mental illnesses.
At The Olive Prime Psychological servi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Reports to: Admin. and Accounts Manager
- The Operations Officer acts as an umbrella which ensures that the Facility has the most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities.
- The post holder has responsibilities for the day to day running of the building; plus ensuring the proper operation of all aspects of the building and other support services including security, cleaning and often health, safety and environmental regulations to create an optimal, safe and cost effective environment for the staff to function.
- As the Purchasing Officer the post holder is responsible for managing all purchasing activities; s/he will ensure effective purchasing and regular delivery of goods and services needed by the Organisation, which includes going to the market for procurement and market survey purposes.
- Facility Management: The running of the Cleaning Division, Diesel, Water, and Electricity management, Internet, Stationaries and Kitchen Purchases. Overall management of the Facility Building and its interior.
- Maintenance: Supervises Generator, Electrical, Plumbing and other related maintenance practices
- Procurement: Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing Period.
- Work with the Store Officer to create a re-order level for purchases
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Work with the admin department to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous work experience as an Operations and/or Procurement officer preferably in a health care sector
- Degree in Social Science or any related discipline
- Certifications in HSE or Procurement and Supply Management is desired.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective business and operational plans which are financially relevant.
- Proficient in office management software e.g. MS office – Word & Excel
- Strong operational management ability
- A clear focus on results – sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors efficiency and progress of work against plans.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply. Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers