Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian owned company established in 2008. We offer an array of services and products to enable our clients achieve effectiveness and efficiency. Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply, information technology, procurement and supply and security.
Through our highly motivated staff and partners all over …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Oil and Gas / Energy
Category: Quayside Mariner
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Attend the daily quayside tool box meeting with Senior Mariner.
- Monitor the efficient, safe and effective day-to-day quay side activities at Company Marine Logistic Base (FLT quay side and FOT quay side Onne), in accordance with TOTAL DGEP rules: vessels loading/offloading (deck cargo, bulk cargo, dangerous goods, critical lifts, etc.), vessels tank cleaning, cargo transfer in the free zone, etc.
- Liaise with entity coordinators (Field Operations/ECP, Drilling & Completion, Projects, Support entities, Technical Logistics), Vessel Masters, INTELS supervisors, Beach Masters for the cargo, vessels and logistics means movements, if requested by Senior Mariner or Logistics Superintendent.
- Follow up the mobilization of additional equipment to entities (FOPS, D&C, ECP, Projects) under Senior Mariner’s requests.
- Ensure the ETA of the vessels is known before the arrival.
- Mobilize INTELS’ supervisors, clerks and OSBA before to commence the operations.
- Collect the stamped manifest upon arrival of the vessel, report immediately non-manifested cargo and missing items on board to the logistics superintendent and Senior Mariner.
- Report the backload for Third Parties, Helifuel tanks and Waste Skips at the arrival of the vessel and on a daily basis to Logistics Superintendent and Senior Mariner.
- Check for potential drop objects and other anomalies before loading and discharging.
- Ensure accuracy of INTELS’ supervisors and clerks in the operations execution and reporting.
- Stuffing/unstuffing of mini containers at the quay side stacking area.
- Collect and dispatch the loading list to the vessel bridge before the load out.
- Submit the loading list to RLM Officer upon completion of the activity for reconciliation.
- Submit and stamp outbound cargo manifest to the vessel.
- Daily inspection of the stacking and quayside areas.
- Act as a safety watcher on Tank Cleaning operations, Heavy and Critical Lifts.
- Release a daily report on the cargo loaded and offloaded, remaining work to be performed per vessel, INTELS delays and backload to the Senior Mariner.
- To stuff and un-stuff CCUs at the stacking area.
- To participate of the quay side housekeeping.
- Keep working tools in order before departure (radio, line phone, computer, life jacket, etc.).
- Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers