Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Our client is an ICT Solutions company based in Lagos. They have an opening for a Frontend Developer in Lagos. The ideal candidate should have both Frontend development and UI/UX experience.
- Create and participate in design and development of web applications/ interfaces.
- Diagnose incidents, effectively communicate cause and mitigations, and implement fixes
- Learn quickly and adapt to the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment
- Deliver stable features at a high velocity while ensuring business continuity
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience as a UI/UX and Frontend Web Developer
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience building web applications using .NET MVC and Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS modeling/performance best practices will be an advantage
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as Bootstrap and material design is also desirable.
- Ability to develop creative, attractive and user-friendly user interfaces
- Knowledge of angular would be an added advantage
- Exposure to building responsive web applications
- Excellent attention to detail and design sensibilities
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without full direction
- A desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences.
- Working with a highly-motivated team
- Casual work environment, rewards and recognition
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company.
Method of Application
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers