What we want to achieve
We founded Africa Incubator Ltd. (Afri-inc) on an aspiration to create the future of Africa with technology and strategic management
Our understandings of issue
The East Africa economies have been recorded more than 5% annual growth over the last decade. However, advanced technology innovation and strategic management are still vital for local enterprise to evolve to regional leading companies and create sustainable employment.
On the other side, Japanese companies are still less equipped to grasp demand and establish commercial networks in African and other emerging markets in terms of both human resources and experiences.
We are looking for a Sales Support Analyst to help our sales team’s operation. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For growing our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
Scope of Work
- Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution
- Collect potential customer’s data from various sources (directory, google searches, market search, etc.)
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors
- Run effective marketing actions to get meetings with new customer
- Arrange online/offline meeting with new customer.
- Young Graduates who are interested in ICT
- Graduation year from 2017 to 2020
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team.
- Compensation is the target and result based.
- WHF is available.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The email title shall be “Application for Analyst and Sales Support.” Please make the title of your CV to be “(Your Name) CV”
These information below must be included in the email:
- Date of the birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Final Academic Background and graduation year.