StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
The hired candidate will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the incumbent will be required to effectively manage and control stocks to ensure zero loss. Also, he or she would be expected to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of stocks and generate reports as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of stocks and generate reports as required.
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- File requests for necessary items when stock is low
- Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
- Perform inventory control checks
- Manage and control stocks effectively to ensure zero loss
- Use equipment properly and maintain it as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of National Diploma in Social sciences with at least two (2) years relevant experience.
- Candidates must be self-confidence, methodical and thorough in approach with ability to work cordially within a team to achieve results.
- Basic computer skills for maintaining inventory logs and databases
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Monthly Take Home – N60,000
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘INV-OP20’ as subject of the mail before August 16th, 2020.