Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nig…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Job ID: 50042
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Responsible for providing Support and Administration of the Bank Line of Business Applications (Peripheral Applications) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
- Providing capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of the Bank Line of Business Applications
- To maintain production environments relating to online services. This will include development, DR and production Applications
- To ensure that applications are maintained in a manner that supports delivery of services to multiple platforms (Peripherals) , resilience, and performance
- Ensure that the underpinning contract between Stanbic and E&M Business Solutions (vendor) is renewed annually and annual maintenance is paid to the vendor before due date to avoid service disruption
- To ensure standards and guidelines are applied and maintained across applications for administration, deployment and monitoring over a range of platforms that largely comprises Bank standard Process flow. This includes applications, web server components and databases
- To ensure applications and services processes and outputs are error free and complete, identifying faults and issues and recommending appropriate paths to resolution, and fixing as appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate contingency/workaround procedures are in place for process failure or defect pending resolution ensuring business continuity
- Managing change control (CR) implications for designated Application.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science or IT related courses
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience in the Support and Administration of the Bank Line of Business Applications (Peripheral Applications) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Application Knowledge for Support
- Business Continuity Management
- Troubleshooting Ability
- Data analysis
- IT Support.
Method of Application
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers