Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Servic…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Location: Port- Harcourt
Reports to: Admin and Customer Service Lead
The Job Holder Oversees the following:
- Facility Management: The running of the Cleaning Division, Diesel, Water, and Electricity management, Internet, Stationaries and Kitchen Purchases. Overall management of the Facility Building and its interior.
- Maintenance: Supervises Generator, Electrical, Plumbing and other related maintenance practices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Procure diesel from cost and product effective supplier.
- Ensures the generator is filled up regularly and locked up with the measurement taken daily to confirm quantity and next purchase.
- Checks that the generator record book is completed each time diesel is purchased.
- Ensures the availability of drinking water at all times in the facility
- Purchase of electricity units regularly and monitor the consumption rate
- Ensure there’s an adequate supply of office stationaries; Collate stationary requisition for all units and purchase appropriately.
- Monitor the use of food and store items
- Monitor the use and maintenance of the Generator
- Maintains both the interior and exterior of the facility
- Ensures waste disposal bills are paid on time
- Work with Store Officer to create a re-order level for your purchases
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Work with the admin department to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Any other duty assigned to the Officer by your supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related courses.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a purchasing officer/ operations officer
- Must be organized with attention to detail
- Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Proficient in the use of computers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
The subject of the email should be the job title- location e.g “Consultant Psychiatrist- Port-Harcourt” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers