Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
We’re a next-generation energy company
Our flagship product, ReadyPay Power, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system providing lighting, phone charging, TV, and radio, financed through affordable installments over mobile money. We combine rich customer payment histories with additional data sources to create a cutting-edge credit score that…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters
- Achieve Excellent PH of customer portfolio
- Recruitment, Training and effective Team management of Sales Team
Deliverables and Activities:
Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters:
- Market Initiatives – Drive market initiatives to achieve and increase quality customer base in the assigned clusters
- Market Activations – Carry out weekly market activations in the territory to generate leads and eventual conversion to sales.
- Product Targeting – Drive all product mix sales through the right product targeting to the right segment of the prospects / customers.
- Product Presentation – Carry out product presentations and exhibitions within assigned clusters
- Identify Opportunities – Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and other sales within clusters.
- Plans- Draw up weekly / Monthly route plans for the FPCs
- Track Sales- Track daily / weekly / monthly sales target Vs actual with the FPCs
- POS Location- Collaborate with CX, Operations on viable locations for POS Expansion and management
Achieve Excellent PH:
- Sales Compliance – Drive sales process compliance within clusters
- Customer Visits – Carry out daily/weekly customer visitations to resolve or escalate pending issues with customer systems
- Influence Customer Behavior – Drive the right customer behavior on payments by ensuring customers are educated on the various channels of payments.
- Product Choice – Ensure the right product is sold to the right customers
- Field Clinic- Participate in Field clinic activities
- Overdue Customer Lists- Monitor and Share weekly overdue customer lists with the FPCs
- Training – Continuous training and coaching of RPCs on God/Bad portfolios, catch up etc.
Recruitment, Training and Team management:
- Recruitment – Regularly recruit new Fenix Power Champions (FPC) within the territory.
- Performance Monitoring – Weekly performance monitoring of RPCs and initiating corrective actions where required
- Meetings – Hold regular meeting with the RPCs
- Training – Regularly train and retrain cluster team leads on sales process, Sales pitch, products, Customer Service etc.
- Commission Structure – Ensure FPCs understanding of commission structures (Colours) and journey with Fenix
- Reward- Design reward and recognition schemes for high performing RPCs
- Customer Forums – Participate in customer service forums, field clinics, weekly meetings with SCAs
- Team Building – Drive #One Team goal within clusters via team building activities
After Sales Support:
- Overdue Customer Visits – Regularly visit overdue customers to ascertain their challenges and resolve
- Escalate issues – Escalate lingering issues to the FSMs
- Quality Check – Daily / weekly checks on quality of installations by FPCs
- Swap stocks – Deploy and track swap stocks and children in the territory
- Repossession – Repossess Fenix kits from fringe customers
- Stakeholders Engagement:
- Identify and organise official meetings with relevant external stakeholders such as local chiefs, community leaders, government officials etc
- May represent the business during community engagements and goodwill activities
- Send weekly / monthly reports on sales activities within the territory using the approved template
Required Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent
- 2-4+ years working in a role within a progressive sales and/or financial services environment with strong, quantifiable results
- Experience or passion for working in developing markets
Highly Desired Skill:
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions-oriented)
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Method of Application
In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
- Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast-paced and high-growth work environment. We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Fenix International on boards.greenhouse.io to apply
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers