Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
We’re a next-generation energy company
Our flagship product, ReadyPay Power, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system providing lighting, phone charging, TV, and radio, financed through affordable installments over mobile money. We combine rich customer payment histories with additional data sources to create a cutting-edge credit score that…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Team: Customer Experience
- Fenix is looking for dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Customer Service Representative with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- A successful Customer Service Representative must be fluent in igbo, a critical thinker, attentive to details and an excellent communicator.
- This position requires individuals to have a strong passion for listening and providing solutions to people.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Ensure an excellent experience to all customers with each interaction
- Give customers information about products and services
- Cross-sell Fenix products to customers where possible
Deliverables and Activities:
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Vet and open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information of complaints, issues, resolutions, praises, e.t.c.
- Follow-up with customers who have delayed payments
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Read from scripts
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Identify and communicate areas for continual improvement of service levels for the Call Center; recommending process improvements
Required Skills & Experience
- An OND / HND / Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interact with peers and mid level leaders internally
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language, and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Method of Application
In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
- Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast-paced and high-growth work environment. We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Fenix International on boards.greenhouse.io to apply
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers