Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital heli…
Read more about this company
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reports to: Ward Manager
- Member of a multidisciplinary team; assists in the provision of safe and empathetic personal care to people who experience mental illness, and who use mental health services, under the guidance of a qualified nurse.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the nurses on duty and other clinicians while they carry out their duties
- Receive and implement instructions from the nurses in charge of the wards at all times
- Welcome patients and facilitate a friendly environment to enable them acclimatize to their new environment
- Ensure the safety of patients and their living environment at all times; ensure patients are never left unattended in the facility or while on external activities
- Physical care of patients: assist when circumstances require, in maintaining personal hygiene – bathing, dressing – feeding, making beds, arranging personal effects, etc.
- Interact with and support patients during therapeutic activities and recreation
- Assist to de-escalate and/or restrain aggressive/violent patients when required
- Supervise the scheduled regular cleaning of patients’ rooms and shared areas during all shifts
- Complete all observation charts and handover checklists promptly and conscientiously, with adequate attention to detail
- Ensure that electrical appliances e.g. bulbs, air conditioners, heaters, etc. are switched off when not in use
- Promptly report damages, and supervise repairs and maintenance activities in the facility
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Nurse or clinicians.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of ND in Health-related and other Social Science courses
- Previous work experience in mental health or general health care facility will be an advantage.
- Compassionate and patient
- Strong-willed, able to solve crises and work in a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- We provide services for expat community as well.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers