Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, a…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Work Environment: Remote
Reporting Relationships: Will report to the Lead Consultant
Function of the Role
- The Remote Digital Channel Manager will manage the brands digital presence.
- Create a content calendar for the company’s social media pages
- Update the website and optimize content
- Develop and implement the company’s digital marketing campaigns
- Design and oversee the company’s social media strategy
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as conversion rates
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post content and videos on social media channels
- Develop email marketing campaigns for the company
- Work on graphic design projects
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital communications and marketing
- Skills and Abilities
- Web management
- Video editing
- Project management
- Editing and writing
- Keen eye for detail
- Have good interpersonal skills
Salary: N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job role as the subject of the mail.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers