Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Develop and implement real estate business & marketing action plan.
- Maintain accurate customer data base for reporting, mailing and marketing programs
- Develop and manage press releases to maximize brand promotion.
- Selling ongoing and off-plan developments and campaign for new business opportunities
- Develop online presence to pitch sales in the given target market.
- Building excellent client relationships
- Generating and carrying out market appraisals to identify requirements for current and future real estate developments
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Providing inputs, creative solutions and ideas to the management team on products offerings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Administration or other related courses.
- Min. 3-5 years Cognate sales experience including negotiation, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be resident around Apapa and its environs.
- Excellent networking experience with key stakeholders and able to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Knowledge of the property market, current and future market trends and a good awareness of the issues facing buyers.
N80,000 – N 100,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] using “Sales Executive” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers