Zerofinance is an online retailer of consumer goods such as Electronics and other household appliances, Mobile phones, Tablets and much more! We believe we provide consumers an enjoyable online retail experience through our user-friendly website. We offer a wide selection of authentic products from various reputable brands at competitive prices which are delivered in a speedy and reliable manner.
We also offer convenient online and cash on delivery payment options with excellent customer service. In addition to offering online customers outright payment options, customers in paid employment have the opportunity to access PayQart; the innovative installmental payment option that lets them enjoy the product immediately with no initial deposit while paying for it over a period of six-months. We often say yes when others say no as long as you have a verifiable and steady monthly income (Available to Salaried individuals).
We serve our customers through our website and call center, priding ourselves on an outstanding customer experience. At Zerofinance, there is something for everyone; we will tailor your order to fit your particular needs so you can always shop with convenience.
- Strong knowledge of Ecommerce website development, Magento Commerce, Magento MSI and API Integrations
- Experience in developing and customizing Magento themes and extensions.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and front-end development frameworks
- Strong knowledge of web security, common PHP or web server exploits
- Experience in ERP integrations with Magento
- Experience with CDN integration
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations is a huge plus
- Proficient in database management and implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of other CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Drupal)
- Strong knowledge of cross-platform compatibility and responsive website development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement expertise in backend and front-end development of Ecommerce websites using effective front-end architecture and best programming practices.
- Work closely with Project manager and UI/UX designers to understand, plan and translate business requirements.
- Build and enhance innovative features and functionalities for new and existing Ecommerce websites.
- Develop RESTful services and APIs and integration of third-party APIs (REST & SOAP) with Magento eCommerce platform.
- Create and maintain development documentation and ensure that documentation remains updated throughout the development phases.
- Deploy, setup and customize Magento extensions as per business requirements.
- Implement best quality assurance practices during all phases of development.
- Complete Management of existing websites and Updating website features and security patches.
- Troubleshoot any kind of technical, performance or functionality issues which may come during office hours or off duty.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.