Sao Koopman Limited is a management consulting organization, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Nigeria to work with leading organizations across markets in order to help them maximize their human resources and corporate performance.
For over a decade, Sao Koopman has been the preferred management consulting organization, known for outstanding service delivery, thought leadership and exceptional client relationship management.
We add value to organizations through customized solutions that meet their needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ corporate objectives.
Our client, a Business Solutions Organization with focus on Business Consulting, Technology Solutions and Project Management is seeking to hire a Marketing and Communications Manager at their Abuja Office
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Developing strategies for marketing and communications
- Promoting the image of the organisation, products and services.
- Managing external communication and platforms.
The Position Holder shall be responsible for the following:
- Developing marketing & communications strategies and implementation plan targeted at increasing sales and profits.
- Carrying out marketing research and analysis to support business development and sales.
- Dispensing information about company, its products and services on all platforms.
- Ensuring that the information on the company’s marketing materials, websites and all platforms are accurate and up to date.
- Creating contents and corporate messages for newsletter and broadcasts to be dispensed on the company’s online platforms.
- Managing image and reputation of the company, its leadership and team members through effective media and public relations.
- Developing branding initiatives, campaigns and events with the goal of promoting organisation’s product and services.
- Managing company’s initiatives and representing the company at events, exhibitions and shows.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant programmes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2:2) in Mass Communications, Marketing, English or related field.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Desired Key Skills and Qualities
- Good understanding of marketing
- Excellent communications (oral and written) skills
- Digital marketing and social media skills\
- Media and public relation knowledge
- Team work and excellent people skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent commercial sense and interest in business
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.