Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Greywolf Media is a full service entertainment and media company with over 5 years experience in providing bespoke branding, media and entertainment solutions for our clients.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Imo , Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- We need of a sound music producer with practical knowledge of blogging and the music industry. Among other responsibilities, the music producer will be responsible for:
- Book spaces needed by clients.
- Ensure that the equipment is in working order before and after use.
- Manage the studio and all equipments in the studio.
- Build and manage an effective database for the studio,
- Liaise with engineers that may be needed for clients’ projects.
- Create attractive and effective marketing campaigns for the studio.
- Prepare invoices for clients.
- Oversee execution and delivery of client projects.
- Manage client relationships.
- Manage social media presence.
- Prior experience in the industry.
- Must be creative and social media savvy.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficiency with the studio equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of industry-related software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their picture with at least three prior recordings along with the name, contact number and address to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers