Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge tec…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/016
Department: Network Solutions
Reports to: Team Lead Network Solutions
- In charge of the Day to day running, troubleshooting and maintenance of the office network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s network team and policy.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends.
- Occasionally work with external clients as the need arises.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Install and configure wired and wireless network devices.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Design and implement network infrastructure for clients.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preferably in a Network support role.
- Minimum of HND or 2:2 Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related Technical discipline.
- Prior CCNA, Comptia N+ or any other networking training / certification will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of PBX telephony system.
- Good communication skills and ability to show initiative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Interest and CV as a single PDF file to: [email protected] using “Network Engineer – Abuja” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.