We are a world class Human Capital Development and Business Growth Re-engineering firm. Our services includes; but not limited to; – Workforce Development – ISO (QMS, EMS, FSMS, ITMS, MDQMS and all other quality certification) Implementation and Audit.
- Acting as the first point of contact and answering phone calls
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Maintaining executive appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Documenting minutes of meetings where appropriate
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence including emails\
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Conducting research and developing presentations for the CEO on various areas as assigned
- Providing administrative support for the effective running of the Office
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Ensuring necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- Supervising all the activities around and relating to the CEO
- Liaising with staff, vendors and clients
- Only Male Candidates will be Considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or other related fields
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Microsoft Office Tools proficiency
- Knowledge of the property industry is an advantage.
N1.8 million per annum upper limit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.