Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Agriculture / Agro-Allied
- We require the service of a versatile operations officer who will be in charge of the fumigation technical team.
- Carry out inspection of commercial and residential facilities to identify the type and source of infestation, advising clients on possible treatment options.
- Develop treatment plans and prevention methods to remove pest problems for clients and reduce the risk of re-infestation.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Facilitate safe, efficient and effective execution of service calls by always acting in accordance with applicable regulatory and company-specific standards
- Direct and assist team members during fumigation activities.
- Accurately adjust chemical mixtures based on the quantity needed to eliminate the identified pests.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in pest control industry
- Ability to communicate, read and write effectively in English
- Must have relevant training and/or experience in a similar role
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driver’s license
- Strong ability to keep good records of hours worked, chemicals used, and payment collected
- Must be able to operate pest control specific machines
- Knowledge of industry based chemicals and appropriate use.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.