Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Ensure achievement of excellent product distribution, availability & visibility for the brand.
- Ensure and maintain effective listing of all the brands in all trade routes within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Continually source, recruit and enlist new customers.
- Give feedback to Supervisor on market and trade information.
- Prompt communication of product quality issue to supervisor.
- Ensure POS materials and promotional activity is issued to the right customers and consumers.
- Keep and update database of outlets in the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the redistribution standards.
- Responsible for entire sales out of the territory through defined wholesale and retail routes.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of activity report daily and weekly – on time, in full and no error.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year relevant sales experience.
- Must be residing at Festac,Berger or Arepo and Mile12 Axis..
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.