The mission of Saro Lifecare Limited is “To make products that blacks at home and in the Diaspora will be proud to buy & use for the protection and care of their families & homes in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.”
Saro came into existence in 1991 as a result of preparedness meeting opportunity. The chaotic Nigerian economic envi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Production and Regulatory Pharmacist (PRP) is tasked with the responsibility of managing the overall manufacturing operations in Saro Lifecare Pharmaceutical Plant along with ensuring total compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Strategic Production Planning, Implementation and control to deliver target business goals / objectives of Operational Efficiency, Cost Management & Profitability, Safety & Product Quality.
- Accountable for the overall production operation management. Implements operational efficiency improvements, process optimisation, product quality, safety, production reliability excellence and maintenance, operator’s best practices.
- Leads the delivery of 100% finished goods availability with buffer stock coverage to ensure zero stock out.
- Drive breakthrough practices to achieve standard OEE.
- Oversees efficient management of raw materials, packaging materials, factory supplies, and the production of finished goods to meet all financial objectives.
- Coordinating and maintaining the Plant’s manufacturing capital management and capacity planning process.
- Material Planning to ensure 100% offshore and locally sourced raw materials, packaging materials timely availability.
- Lead the local & offshore vendor management, material sourcing for competitive rates to achieve desired profitability goals.
- Responsible for the expansion of SLCs chemical & packaging supplier base for options that deliver target objectives.
Health & Safety:
- Directs, coordinates and collates Sales and Collection plan for his area of coverage based on available Hypermarket.
- Responsible for managing, maintaining and improving safety in the plant, ensures adherence to health & safety guidelines to deliver zero accidents/losses.
- Leads the development of Safety policies & guidelines, Investigates potential threats for necessary Corrective and Preventive Action.
- Directs implementation, procurement and maintenance of Health and Safety Tools / gadgets.
- Reduces and proactively avoids environmental impact and potential risk to the businesses.
OEE / Asset Management:
- Manages and maintains all production assets and utilities for operational efficiency.
- Drives periodic equipment maintenance in line with standard guidelines to eliminate operational downtime.
- Implements optimisation initiatives for optimum performance and efficiencies.
- Maintains a GMP audit ready production plant and operations.
- Drives the development of GMP culture for compliance of all production associates and operatives.
- Ensures compliance of product quality with all quality & regulatory standards.
- Manufacturing budget planning, implementation & control.
- Elimination of wastages through efficient resource and process management.
- Ensures zero budget overrun
- Provides reports of functions on daily, weekly and periodic basis as may be needed by the Line Manager.
- Manages direct reports aligning deliverables with overall business strategic objectives.
- Build the Hypo culture in production associates.
- Ensures 100% compliance with SARO core values and guidelines.
- Minimum of a second-class upper Degree in Pharmacy from a reputable institution.
- Registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Age: 28 – 35 years old
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Strong leadership and personnel development
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and resolve issues
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Goal-oriented organized team player
Method of Application
Note: Candidate should select the appropriate title (Production & Regulatory Pharmacist) before submitting their application.
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Lifecare Limited on saroafrica.com to apply