Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
- Working with hiring managers to gain an understanding of role requirements.
- Interpreting and then advising colleagues on employment law.
- Placing job advertisements using various social media platforms.
- Conduct background checks and verifications on all employees
- Developing staffing solutions.
- Review candidates’ documents and applications to ensure they are complete and comply with force policy and procedure.
- Carry out the full range of checks specified in the force’s vetting policy, to ensure that all relevant information is obtained.
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Advice on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
- Continuously develop documents and manages effective security vetting procedures in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Managing recruitment budgets.
- Liaise with other forces and national agencies on individual cases, requesting and providing information to enable vetting decision-making.
- Provides the strategic and tactical direction for vetting activity within the company, to ensure that the current and future needs of the organization are met.
- Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Identify potential vulnerabilities and any matters relating to an applicant’s suitability for vetting clearance which may be a potential threat to security to highlight areas which may require further research and investigation prior to vetting clearance decision being made.
- Conduct further research and investigation into the applicant’s suitability for vetting clearance to further assess any potential vulnerability which might cause potential threats to security.
- Conduct interviews with candidates, where necessary to clarify information, to ensure that vetting decisions are based on an appropriate understanding of that information.
- Carry out risk assessments of information gathered in the context of a vetting application or request, to identify risk mitigation measures and ensure the production of an auditable rationale for vetting decisions.
- Prepare vetting reports to the highest standard, to issue clearance, escalate more contentious cases, or to set out the reasons for refusal together with the relevant evidence in line with national and local guidance.
- Schedules the shortlisted candidates for interviews and create a well-documented interview report
- Maintain full records of vetting activities and decisions made, to ensure that decisions are transparent and open to audit and review.
- Act as the first point of contact for vetting matters in force to provide advice and guidance and to support colleagues in the gathering and interpretation of information, and support the application of local and national guidance
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience, and role.
- Should be able to ride a motorbike and a car
- Minimum of B.Sc / BA or HND in relevant field
- Preferably Male
- Should have a valid means of identity and Driver’s License
- Minimum of 4 years relevant job experience
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the company
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others
- Able to produce concise, accurate reports
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Method of Application
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers