Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Pally Agro Products Limited is a modern farm with impeccable food standards and nature and the right philosophy. Our products are Eggs, Chickens, Banga, and Soap.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- One of our subsidiaries, a Media Communications company established based on its undying passion for media, especially for Quality News on TV, Cinematography and Photography is looking for a passionate and energetic Reporter to join our media team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep up with all the local and global happening
- Cover a wide variety of stories, Conduct and schedule interviews
- Verify information provided by interviewees
- Keep up with deadlines as timeliness is extremely important
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed
- Ability to convey information in a clear, concise and conversational
- Writing, editing, researching articles and submitting copy
- Liaising with editors, sub-editors, designers and photographers.
- Attending events, proofreading, interviewing sources, establishing and maintaining contacts
- Building contacts in many areas to maintain a flow of news, such as with the police and emergency services, local council, community groups, health trusts, press officers from a variety of organisations and the general public
- Staying up to date with privacy, contempt and defamation law.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a journalist or reporter.
- Capable of maintaining an ethical and objective standard in reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Excellent observation and judgment skills.
- Superb communication and networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Apply Now
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers