- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services while making cold calls and close deals
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve sales online and offline.
- Gather data by searching through various social media and web channels to gain information about target customers to create and pitch content for business development purpose.
- Reach set targets and exceed them by identifying and building ecosystem partnership.
- Cultivate a strong social media presence to help increase and build the Company’s social media presence.
- Generate innovative ideas, trends and insights to help build sustainable products and services while creating competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manage relationship with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Develop a marketing database, with contacts, emails and social media.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to management on weekly sales activities.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development and/or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Logistics industry with ready contacts.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop standardized proposals, content and pitching documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
- Salary is between N40,000 to N60,000 per month based on experience and skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirement and reside around the vicinity of the office location will be considered.