LECC is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.