Send this job to a friend
Did you notice an error or suspect this job is scam? Tell us.
Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
We recognize the individuality of each corporate customer and therefore offer a wide range of top class tailor-made products and services at competitive rates, designed to meet the unique needs of corporate organizations in attaining strategic goals. Our team of skilled and dedicated staff with cognate experience in various industries are always on ground to…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- To be responsible for improving enterprise awareness and market penetration of Trade offerings across the enterprise. This includes digitizing Trade Finance offerings and customer touchpoints and render regulatory and internal returns / reports of Trade Finance activities.
- Develop and implement a focused Trade Finance Sales strategy, cutting across client segments under coverage of the Bank
- Achieve Trade Sales revenue targets by region/client segment. This revenue targets will be in line with senior management decisions. Also ensure maximum limit utilization and cross-sell of trade products
- Manage client base in close co-operation with Relationship Managers
- Collaborate with requisite stakeholders (such as Technology, Brands & Communications) on improving the enterprise knowledge and awareness of Trade offerings
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure customer service levels are maintained always, including support for any training requirements in services/operations
- Develop and deliver sales strategy and secure strategic internal support from stakeholders in conjunction with the Head of Trade Finance; to identify and satisfy customer needs and to achieve revenue and asset growth/asset quality targets
- Proactively manage trade relationships within the portfolio of existing and agreed target clients to develop, structure & review proposals that meet customer requirements
- Recognize and leverage opportunities to grow income/profit as well as improving transaction volume and value, recommending and implementing appropriate solutions
- Prepare Trade Cycle Analyses papers (TCAs) and provide input into credit applications in conjunction with Relationship Management Teams, aligned with defined strategy and engage colleagues in product, sales support and risk as appropriate
- Wider internal and external customer awareness and knowledge of trade offerings
- Support active management of the trade portfolio as required
- Ensure customer service standards, regulatory requirements are met, all in accordance with extant Regulatory requirements to protect and enhance the Bank’s reputation
- Ensure Group risk & profitability requirements are met to align with growth targets and ensure avoidance of concentration risk.
- Minimum of 5 years’ banking experience, out of which 3 should be in International Trade (Letters of Credit, Bills for Collections, Bank Guarantees) and (or) Strategy.
Method of Application
- Anonymously review your previous or current employer Drop a review
Never miss a job with our real-time & personalized push notification
Subscribe to Job Alert
Join over 367K happy subscribers