International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
Training Coordinator responsibility includes; communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house).
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes) .
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Research and recommend new training methods.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate) .
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
- Military/ Para-military background will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.