A FULL SERVICE DIGITAL AGENCY
We are a team of young, experienced and vibrant individuals with a professional background in digital marketing. We come from diverse educational backgrounds but we all have a common love for tinkering and creating
Read more about this company
- We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
- To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, UI/UX design, brochures and product packaging.
- Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Designer, Graphic Designer, UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed UI/UX design projects & Graphic Design/Branding Projects
- Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign)
- Skilled in prototyping and UI Design Software, e.g. Fima and Adobe XD
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the role you’re applying for as the subject line.