Welcome to TMA Brand Consulting. We are here to help you build (or revive) your brand, whether you need Brand Identity Design, Web Design with E-commerce, or just a little advice on how to be the best brand you can be! We also specialise in connecting brands with their core audience and leveraging unique messages through digital channels to drive value.
- Our branding firm needs a professional Web Designer with experience in WordPress, Squarespace and Wix content management systems to take over the graphic and user interface design of our client websites
- We’re looking for a candidate who has created and maintained functional, attractive websites
- We want to talk to you if your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking. If you stay current with the latest in web design and development trends, you’d be a great fit for this position.
- We also need you be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Occasionally you will design marketing materials on these platforms to complement the website designs. You will be working remotely, meeting with the rest of the team once a week.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Maintain and update all plug ins for website
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
- Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
- Meet with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Digital retouching and image editing.
- 2+ years professional (paid) web design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or 3+ years additional experience
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus
- Advanced Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills
- Good understanding of content management systems, including WordPress, Squarespace etc
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Must own a Lap top.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.