The 2021/2022 application form for National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM) is finally out.
All interested applicants can now begin their application process online.
And this article will guide you on how to complete your NACETEM recruitment 2021 online application.
We’ll give you information about the basic requirements and qualifications for NACETEM recruitment 2021/2022. And also update the page regularly to keep you updated with the latest recruitment from the agency.
So, read this guide to the end to get all the important information you need on the recruitment process.
This page will be regularly updated with current details about the NACETEM recruitment process for 2021/2022. So, interested applicants are advised to bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter.
NACETEM 2021/2022 Recruitment Basic Requirements/Qualifications
As an agency set up to reduce the level of unemployment in the country, the National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM) is interested in candidates with the right requirements and qualifications. So, please read these requirements carefully to be sure that you can proceed with your application.
- All applicants must have at least NCE/OND/HND/BSC in relevant disciplines
- All applicants must not be above the age of 35 at the time of application
- All applicants must have West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Other requirements are:
- A valid means of identification (National ID Card/Voters Card/Driving License/International Passport)
- Computer literacy and familiarity with web application tools including Microsoft Office
- Relevant work experience
If after reading the requirements, you qualify to join NACETEM, then you should proceed with your application.
How to Apply for NACETEM Recruitment 2021
All applications for the available job positions will be done online. Interested and qualified candidates are expected to log on to the official portal of NACETEM to begin their application.
All applicants must take NOTE of the following:
- Avoid applying multiple times because this can lead to disqualification
- Don’t pay to any individual promising to process your application with NACETEM
- Make sure you stay updated with relevant information on NACETEM recruitment 2021/2022
- Get all your credentials ready
- You will be required to scan and upload your documents on the portal
Many candidates have been asking this question. The official portal of NACETEM is yet to release the application form for 2021/2022. Interested applicants should disregard false information that the form is out. This page will be updated with the current application form when it is out. Applicants are advised to get their documents ready on time before the application process starts.