The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment process for 2021 has commenced. And in this article, we’ll guide you on the application process for the NAFDAC recruitment 2021, including the basic requirements, qualifications and other relevant details.
This comprehensive NAFDAC recruitment 2021 application form will also provide answers to these commonly asked questions about NAFDAC:
- Is the NAFDAC Job Vacancy form out in Nigeria?
- When can I obtain the NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 application form?
- I need NAFDAC Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will NAFDAC Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2021/2022?
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Currently, NAFDAC recruitment application form 2021 is not yet out online, Please DISREGARD any information claiming that the online form is out. Note that we’ll be updating this page as soon as the recruitment process begins.
NAFDAC, which was established by decree 15 of the 1993 act as amended by decree 19 of 1999 law, is one of the Federal Government Agencies that will have in Nigeria. It is an agency operating under the Federal Ministry of Health. NAFDAC responsibilities include:
Regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and packaged water.
NAFDAC affairs are controlled and regulated by the ministry of health and the appointment of who chairs the agency and governs over the council members is by the federal government through the minister of Health. Below are the members who make up the governing council:
- The permanent secretary of the Ministry of Health
- The director-general of NAFDAC
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- The chairman of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- The chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- A representative each of the Pharmaceutical Group and the Food and Beverages Group of the Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria.
NAFDAC 2020 General Requirements
All interested applicants for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment 2021 should take note of the following requirements:
- Must have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must not be above 35 years old
- Must be a Nigerian by birth or by descent
- West African Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three subjects including English and at least passes in two other subjects
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) ordinary level passes in four subjects obtained at one sitting or five subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects obtained at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings
How to apply for the NAFDAC recruitment 2021 online application
All interested applicants who meet the basic requirements for the NAFDAC recruitment 2021 can follow these steps:
- Log on to the official website of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) which is www.nafdac.gov.ng
- On the home page, you will find NAFDAC Recruitment 2021
- Click on Recruitment
- There you will find the NAFDAC Application Form for the specific post you want to apply for
- Then, click on the Apply Online link
- Fill all the required details such as Name, Educational Qualification, Address etc
- Click on the Submit button to submit the application form
- Keep a print copy of the form for future reference
While the NAFDAC Recruitment portal is not open for applications, all interested applicants are advised to note the following:
- The application is totally free
- Multiple or double applications will not be accepted and can lead to disqualification of the candidate
When will the NAFDAC recruitment 2021 application be out?
We don’t know when the application form will be out. But if you subscribe to our newsletter and bookmark this page, you don’t need to worry as we’ll update the page with the latest information once the form is out.
Check out the latest vacancies in other Federal Government Agencies of Nigeria