As many people can’t wait for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment process to start, we’ve decided to put together this article to provide complete information about the NIS Recruitment 2020/2021.
Here, you’ll find information on how to complete the online application successfully and stand a chance of being shortlisted.
About the NIS Recruitment 2020/2021
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is one of the agencies of the federal government established to oversee immigration and emigration of Nigerians and foreigners.
Its mission and vision are to solidify the security of Nigeria and push its affluence employing proactive and efficient border control and migration management.
A lot of Candidates can’t wait for this opportunity. We have been getting several questions about the Nigerian Immigration Service NIS Recruitment 2020/2021. Questions like:
- Has the NIS Recruitment 2020/2021 begun?
- Is the application form for the NIS Recruitment 2020-2021 out?
- Where can I get the form for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- When is the deadline for the NIS Recruitment 2020/2021?
- What are the experiences needed for the NIS Recruitment 2020/2021?
- What are the expected requirements for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021?
The answers to these questions will be provided in this article. Plus, you’ll get relevant information about the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 and how to go about the application processes.
Requirements For NIS
- Candidates must be a Nigerian Citizen by descent or by birth.
- Must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Minimum of 1.7 meters in height for a male and 1.64 meters in height for a female.
- The full chest measurement should be a minimum of 0.87 meters.
- Must be mentally fit and physically able and certified medically stable by medical personnel in a Government medical facility.
- Applicant must be free of any form of mental or physical stress, sight problem, hearing difficulties, previous major orthopaedic operation, flat foot, fracture, stammering or any other natural disability.
- Be without any unpaid loan or debt and no form of financial embarrassment.
Qualification For NIS 2020 Online Application
- WASC or SSSC with a pass in at least three subjects including English.
- Or, a NECO/GCE certificate showing that you have passed at least four (4) subjects and are obtained at one sitting, or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- ND/NCE from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects. Should be obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment Portal
And under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for select “apply now”.
Make sure you sign up with a valid and functional email account because you’ll need the verification link that would be sent to your email
Apply Here: Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020
Important Information For All Candidates
Candidates should note that NIS uses COMPUTER BASED TEST to shortlist their candidates.
Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates is out for December 7th 2020 CBAT screening exercise
The application ends only when the deadline is fixed. For now, the application form is not yet online. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
All the information provided here at careers Nigeria about NIS recruitment 2020 is to provide adequate information about how to apply for the immigration jobs – the general requirements and qualifications needed.
If you sign up for our newsletter, we’ll notify you when Nigerian Immigration service recruitment application commences.