The recruitment process for NIPOST 2021 has started. This page has been created to give you information on the application process, the basic requirements and the application portal for NIPOST Recruitment 2021.
You will be guided on how to apply online through the official portal. You will also find out the qualifications that are necessary to have for the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) recruitment 2021.
NIPOST Recruitment 2021 Basic Requirements
All interested applicants for NIPOST recruitment intake in 2021 must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma (HND)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND)/ National Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines such as Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Must not be above the age of 35
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three subjects including English and at least passes in two other subjects
- National Examination Council (NECO)/ General Certificate of Education (GCE) ordinary level passes in four subjects including the English Language obtained at two sittings
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office and Web Applications
How to Apply for NIPOST Recruitment 2021
All you have to do is visit the official portal of NIPOST to register to get the NIPOST application form for 2021.
The official portal is www.nipost.gov.ng
NOTE that the application process for NIPOST Recruitment 2021 is totally free. You will be required to upload and scan your documents. Also, you should read the guidelines on the official portal carefully. Don’t apply multiple times as this can cause you to be disqualified. You will be contacted when you get shortlisted for screening and interview.
This page will be updated with the application form for NIPOST recruitment 2021 when it is out. Disregard any information not directly from the portal.