The recruitment process for the 2020 batch of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has started.
This page will guide you through the information you need to know about the NNPC recruitment exercise for 2020 and how you can complete your online application successfully.
Many questions have been asked around this recruitment application and we’re going to answer that in this article.
- how long does NNPC recruitment take
- how to check NNPC recruitment list
- how to apply NNPC recruitment 2020
- how to apply NNPC recruitment 2020
- how to apply for NNPC recruitment 2020
- how to register for NNPC recruitment
The General Qualifications for NNPC Recruitment 2020
West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three subjects including English Language
Interested applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in the quantitative field or other relevant disciplines.
All interested applicants must be computer literate. Ability to use Microsoft office, and other web applications is a plus.
The Requirements for NNPC Recruitment in 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in First Class or at least Second class upper division
- Bachelor’s degree in Second Class lower division and a completed masters’ degree
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s degree
- Interested applicants must have graduated from a recognised higher institution not earlier than 2014
- Interested applicants must not be more than 28 years old
- All interested applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme at the time of this job application
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress
- Must not have a sight problem
- Must not have hearing difficulties
- Must not have a fracture
- Must not be stammering
- Must not have any natural disability
When is the Deadline for the NNPC 2020 Recruitment Exercise?
The closing date for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2020 recruitment process has not been specified. But you can find more information on the agency official recruitment portal at www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
How To Apply For The NNPC Recruitment 2020 Online Application
All applications will be done online. You are to log on to the official portal to begin your application.
Follow these steps during the first stage of your application process:
- After you’ve logged in to their official portal which is www.nnpcgroup.com, you will see the latest recruitment updates for 2020
- Study the details on the page carefully to make sure that you are eligible to apply.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, then proceed with your registration
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ link
- You will see the complete details which include the job description, eligibility, job roles and key functional competencies. Read them carefully.
- After reading this and you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, then click on the apply button
- After this, you will be told to create an account or if you have an existing account then you login
- After creating your account then log in
- After you’ve logged in, a link of the registration form will be shown
- Click on the link and start the registration process
- Proceed to fill the correct information in the empty columns
- Upload your documents
- Submit the form and take a printout
Waiting To be Called For the Screening Exercise
After you’ve completed your application, you will be notified via email and SMS of the scheduled dates for the screening exercise. NOTE that your login details which you used for registering into the portal will also be used to log in to the exam portal.
Beware of Fake News
Any information that is not directly from the official portal of the NNPC regarding the screening exercise and the shortlisted candidates should be disregarded. All verified information will be updated on this page.