The Power Holdings Company of Nigeria (PHCN) recruitment process for 2021/2022 is ongoing. All interested applicants must take note of the application process, how to obtain the application form, the deadline of the application, the official application portal, the basic requirements and qualifications and so on.
In this article, answers to the frequently asked questions by interested candidates will be provided. To know everything about the PHCN ongoing recruitment for 2021/2022, read till the end of this page.
General Requirements for PHCN 2021/2022 Recruitments
There are some general requirements for PHCN recruitment 2021/2022. As an interested applicant, you should know these general requirements. The PHCN expects all candidates to have the following:
- Minimum of 18 years’ experience
- University degree in a numerate discipline
- Good knowledge of econometrics
- Good knowledge of electricity market operations
- A postgraduate degree in a numerate discipline
Other requirements include:
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with Microsoft office and other web application tools
How to Apply for PHCN 2021/2022
All applications will be done online through the official application portal of PHCN which is www.phcn.gov.ng
Follow these steps during your application
- Get all your credentials ready
- Scan and upload all the documents on the official portal
- Read the guidelines on the official portal carefully
Deadline for PHCN Recruitment 2021/2022
The deadline has not been announced yet. You should visit and bookmark this page to stay updated with the deadline for PHCN recruitment.
NOTE that the PHCN recruitment process for 2021/2022 is free. Bookmark this page to not miss out on the application form once it is out.
Other Vacancies at Federal Government Agencies